@Home World Expo - Future Living



Press Release:

@ Home World Expo – Future Living

  • @Home – The international platform presenting the latest homeware concepts, trends and innovations
  • @Home isthe global convergence hotspot for international exhibitors to network with Indian businesspeople
  • @Home is an integrated platform offering comprehensive solutions for the Indian Home Décor, furniture, home electronics & accessories industry

The second edition of the successful @Home World Expo - the premium home exhibition and international business platform will take place from 14-15-16 November, 2019 at the Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai, India.

India’s economic growth and rising household incomes are expected to increase India’s total consumption expenditure to reach nearly $ 3,600 billion by 2020 from
$ 1,824 billion in 2017 and reach $ 6,000 billion by 2030making the country the third largest consumer market in the world after the U.S. and China.

Understanding this transformation, @Home will showcase top quality global manufacturers representing a wide spectrum of home related categories to the discerning Indian buyer.

India’s middle class is expected to increase multiple times, from 50 million in 2007 to 583 million people by 2025 and over 23 million (more than the entire population of Australia today) will be among India’s wealthiest citizens. Coupled with the youngest working population in the world, India is building up to a phenomenal consumption story. This is especially true in the home and home décor market which is now worth about US $20 billion, of which furniture comprises 75% with decor and the rest being 25%. Just the home furnishing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% to reach US$ 5.29 billion by end- 2018.

@Home World Expo is a truly international platform, positioned as a strategic converging event for manufacturers from all over the world who would like to showcase their comprehensive range of products and designs to India’s top importers, retailers, chain stores, hyper markets, trading houses, e-retailers, agents and distributors.

The exhibition is organized by SingEx Exhibitions Pte Ltd (Singapore), Worldex-Singex Exhibition (Guangzhou) Co. Ltd and Worldex India Exhibition and Promotion Pvt. Ltd.

@Home World Expo platform invites you to visit international country pavilions, view the latest products and innovations being launched in India and experience branded offerings from across the globe.

For further information visit: www.athomeworldexpo.com

For media enquiries call us on 022 40376700 or email at communications@worldexindia.com